Sunday 11th July 2021
Bible Reading: Ephesians 4:25-5:2
- Share your experience of both the positive and destructive power of words in your own life?
- Share some of the challenges to speaking truthfully to others today.
- Discuss the need to address our anger as we use our words for reconciliation.
- Share any wisdom you have with considering the “person, the problem and the process” in using our words more helpfully to build up others.
- Why does it matter how we use our words from God’s perspective, and for those who don’t yet know Christ?
- How does the work of Christ model for us how to use our words and enable us to have our hearts renewed by God’s word?