Sunday 4th July 2021
Bible Reading: Ephesians 4:17-24
- Discuss what you find most challenging and exciting about Paul’s vision of Christian growth?
- Where have you seen growth in your life since becoming a Christian?
- What areas of your life do you find more difficult to see change in?
- What ways do we struggle to have a good and honest perspective of our former way of life?
- How do we struggle to have a clear vision of the new life we were created to live, treasuring and following Christ? (To be like God in true righteousness and holiness)
- How does the historic account in the gospels of Jesus’ life, death and resurrection change the possibilities of real change in our lives?
- How could we be helping each other in “putting off” our old self and “putting on” our new self?